• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Finally went to Restaurant Depot!

Man..I have one 20min away in CT and they NEVER have Tri Tip!! I asked about it and 1 guy said that they get it once and a while...another guy said he's never seen it !! I'm 0 for 10 right now scoring tri tips there.

Did you ask if they could order it? Mine said they could order bone-in pork belly for me so......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have wanted to check it out. Do not have a business licence to get in.
You can probably go in and look around. I don't have a license either and I've gone in the RD near me a couple of times to check it out.

You can probably go in and look around. I don't have a license either and I've gone in the RD near me a couple of times to check it out.

Yep, they don't ask for your proof to shop until you pay. That's how it happened for me anyways

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I just called the fort worth location and was told that a membership to kcbs would not get me a day pass?

Whoever you spoke to was wrong, call and speak to a manager. if it was a manager you spoke to i would suggest calling another store and speaking to another manager and explaining the situation.

So just go to the front counter and show them a membership card?

Ok well the day pass was put up in the section for kcbs and one of the reps were in here saying that it was renewed and if your have any trouble there talk to the manager.
Member ship card and maybe a print out the card from kcbs with the acount number.

I'm going to try the Chicago RD. I'll update the group in case anyone is curious.

Back