Holy Chit!!!!!!

Pics aren't required here. Sounds like a great success, congrats Larry!
Please fed ex any leftovers my way. :grin:

Ok, we'll let you slide this one time... It's not that pics are required we just like drooling over them. Glad you found what works for you.

Larry, this hits home for me. A number of times I've hit a home run and thought, "Dang I should have got some pics for bragging rights with the Brethren!" Next time it happens to us, let's take a pic of our bellies for proof and post! I'd probably never forget again... Congrats on your cook!

Larry, this hits home for me. A number of times I've hit a home run and thought, "Dang I should have got some pics for bragging rights with the Brethren!" Next time it happens to us, let's take a pic of our bellies for proof and post! I'd probably never forget again... Congrats on your cook!

You mean like this:

Pork Belly....Exhibit A

LasySundayApril2012004.jpg

If I could figure out how to download pics into a reply,I would show the before and after...lol. It asks for a url and there is no url for my pics in my windows picture folders?????

Did you put anything on the ribs when you wrapped?

Nothing added. First time trying the Oakridge Dominator rub so wanted to get the full flavor of it. Actually the only reason I wrapped was it was getting late and I was starving...lol. So wrapped to speed up process.

Back