It's my turn...

That is badazz! Can't wait to see the creations that come out of that monster! :clap2:

Congrats on the new cooker Ron! The sign came out awesome too. Can't wait to see the first batch of fattys to come outta that sucker!

Ronelle, since real estate is at a premium in the Chi burbs, you're welcome to store that big Mamma Jamma up here in Wis-con-sin :) Nice rig man!

Hey Ron, I would hate to see that thing in a snow bank between here and Chi - Town. Sooooo... in the interest of helping you out until after the snow is all gone for the year, you can drop that good looking smoker off at my house and I will keep it safe for you, and may even get it all broken in for you. What do you like to season your pits with? I only live 10 or 12 miles from Acworth. I could let you know how good it cooks a good brisket, etc. :wink:

Omar

So you drive through Indiana (I presume?) and didn't even call ol' Wampus for a nice lunch or dinner meeting huh?

Farker. :becky:

Looks like a great addition to the family Ron! Purty!!

Seriously, if you need a place to hold up in the snow, let me know. I'm right outside of Indy and have a guest bedroom and plenty of room to park the truck & trailer.

Congratulations, that is a great looking cooker. I REALLY like the door setup. Happy cooking:thumb:

So now you don't need power to cook at a contest.
Congrats on your new rig RonL and safe travels home.

Wow! Congrats on the cooker. How was the class? Have a safe ride back.

Very nice Ron Looking forward to hear how your new toy preforms Enjoy the class Be careful on the way home

Awesome story..... Glad you won the bid....

Congratulations on the win, looking forward to seeing some of your cooks with it...

Back