• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Pitmasters ?

SmokinJC

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm sitting here watching barbecue pit masters on TV right now. I hit up the old Google machine and I can't find information on the new season. Anybody have any info? Thanks

They usually start up in early spring, March or April I think.:-D

Filming normally starts in spring/summer then the new seasons start airing Memorial day or July 4th IIRC since those are the bbq holidays

Filming normally starts in spring/summer then the new seasons start airing Memorial day or July 4th IIRC since those are the bbq holidays

May you stand corrected. These ARE NOT bbq holidays. These are days to remember my fellow service members in uniform and celebrate the birth of this great nation. I'm sure that you didn't mean any harm. But I truly hate it when people refer to these dates as bbq holidays. Sure these dates are days that most people "BBQ" (grill). But let's please not forget the reasons for these dates.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

May you stand corrected. These ARE NOT bbq holidays. These are days to remember my fellow service members in uniform and celebrate the birth of this great nation. I'm sure that you didn't mean any harm. But I truly hate it when people refer to these dates as bbq holidays. Sure these dates are days that most people "BBQ" (grill). But let's please not forget the reasons for these dates.

You haven't offended me, and I hope I don't offend you when I disagree with your take on Memorial Day. Memorial Day is a day for us to honor those service members who made the ultimate sacrifice and died in service to our great nation. Veteran's Day is for honoring all service members. My Dad and Grandfather made huge sacrifices to our country and both lost limbs in combat. That day still isn't for them. It's for those who died.

From what I found on the internet, filming is starting now, in Austin Texas and the new show will be a lot of previous competitors and champions.

I Start out at church, then the WARRIOR MEAL of a Bloody steak, Baked Potato & Creamed Spinich, Followed By a bottle of Good Bourbon a Fine Cigar, and Lots of reflection. 10/23/1983 Semper FI !! I heard yesterday morning on the news we "Finally" Droned the SOB that was responsible:mrgreen: I slept well last night better I have in a long long time. Thank you Mr drone Pilot. I owe you a case of Scotch.:clap:

I Start out at church, then the WARRIOR MEAL of a Bloody steak, Baked Potato & Creamed Spinich, Followed By a bottle of Good Bourbon a Fine Cigar, and Lots of reflection. 10/23/1983 Semper FI !! I heard yesterday morning on the news we "Finally" Droned the SOB that was responsible:mrgreen: I slept well last night better I have in a long long time. Thank you Mr drone Pilot. I owe you a case of Scotch.:clap:

I'll gladly add a case to that. I lost some friends.

Any idea on what the format will be? I kind of liked the first season following different teams at competitions.

Any idea on what the format will be? I kind of liked the first season following different teams at competitions.

+1. I'd much rather see the season 1 format of actual competitions and back scene happenings. The whole conjured up, scripted thing is pretty lame at this point.

Back