• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

killer hogs the bbq rub?

sylntghost

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
i havent noticed much talk about this rub. ive used oakridge rubs and plowboys yardbird. was wondering how the bbq rub was.

I find it to be a good all around rub. I use it quite often.

I found it to be a great rub. The guy that makes it, Malcolm,has won a lot of competitions and he certainly knows his way around a smoker. He is also very generous by sharing his Q knowledge more than most pro's.

i havent noticed much talk about this rub. ive used oakridge rubs and plowboys yardbird. was wondering how the bbq rub was.

Just got some in the mail today along with some Plowboys Bovine Bold and Plowboys The Jerk. Tried the jerk on some chicken tonight ...it's awesome. Haven't tried the Killer Hogs yet but will probably try it on some ribs this weekend. I'll report back.

Just got some in the mail today along with some Plowboys Bovine Bold and Plowboys The Jerk. Tried the jerk on some chicken tonight ...it's awesome. Haven't tried the Killer Hogs yet but will probably try it on some ribs this weekend. I'll report back.
thanks.i wish i could just pick some up at the store.

It's a great all purpose rub used it on some butts last weekend. Pick some up from The Atlanta Bbq store super fast shipping

I may have to give this rub a try.

I've tasted his sauce and it is damn good!!!:thumb:

I like it a LOT for pork....great flavor and the rich red color you get out of it makes for some very nice presentation.

We use it and LOVE IT on pork ribs. It is complimented well with a light dusting of a spicy rub over it, and it produces an amazing color on pork. It is one of the first commercial rubs we bought, and we keep it in stock in our house for home cooks all the time...actually we're using it on pork chops today! :)

Great color, great flavor. One of my personal favorites for pork and chicken.

Back