"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I have some beef back ribs in the fridge, but I have a feeling they will be in there until next weekend.

On Sunday I am Hoping for a medium rare large well marbled NY Strip thin cut flash grilled and a charred wedge salad with home made blue cheese and a ramekin of creme broulee.

BUT- will probably be the usual. Chicken wings and nachos. :-((

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Butchered up a leg of lamb into big pieces cleaned of silver skin (lots of silver skin on a leg), marinating in fresh cracked indian spices and yogurt. Smoking tomorrow then cutting up into Rogan Josh stew over basmati. Doing some Saag & Naan. That should last through the weekend.

Got to travel for work next week. No slooper bowl festivities unfortunately.

Trying out 2 full racks for the first time on my smoker...will let you know how it goes!

14 pound brisket and two 9 pound pork butts for the Super Bowl. Single digit temps and high winds. Hopefully no issues...

putting some mac & cheese on the pit along with two slab of spares, two slap of bb, and two slap of st. louis. Also going to reverse sear a 7lb ny strip roast i found on sale just before Christmas. The wife is hoping nothing else is on sale when we go to the grocery tomorrow.

Brisket and a butt for the SuperBowl get together. Probably do some HDD wings as appetizers.

I'm throwing an Italian dinner party for my wife's birthday this weekend with 4 courses. Inspired by ShencoSmoke, I'm cooking a Porchetta for the "meat" dish. I'm actually about to go pick up the pork belly now from the local butcher!

I think some kinda chix breast on Sat., and rack of pork, some wings, and a little kielbasa on Sunday. Maybe do some collards with a little tasso thrown in there.

Phu - just looked up schweinehaxe - looks delicious! Y'all gonna wear lederhosen while y'all eat it? :noidea:

Have Phun Phu, crew and everybody else!

It's Superbowl, so I'm going all out. 9lb butt and 4 cushions for some PP, chicken lollipops and some daggum good mac and cheese. I'm not even having anyone over for the game either, so I might have some leftovers. Food Saver to the rescue!

Got some Beef Fajitas marinating for tonight. Not sure about Saturday's meal yet, but then Sunday I am doing 4 racks of SLC's and some pasta salad with shrimp, bacon, and avocado to take to the bar for the SB Potluck.

Dislike both teams, so GO COMMERCIALS!!!

Have a good weekend y'all...

I offered to cook food for coworkers to pickup before the game....the flood gates opened a bit. I've got 3 prime briskets, 9 racks of ribs, 5 whole chickens and a few salmon fillets. It's going to be a 3am wake up call on Sunday but I LOVE IT!

Nothing, sadly. But, I'm doing some cilantro lime wings, soft pretzels with beer cheese dip and home made potato chips on Sunday.

We don't watch football at my house (I know, I'm probably in the minority) but the only thing, I'm afraid, that will be smoking this weekend is the snowblower!

Back