Any Poultry/Meat Distributors in TX where I can buy turkeys?

mmotown

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hello guys -

Just wanted to ask a quick question if any one knew where I could buy Turkey Breast (bone-in) in bulk for the TG holidays? I am in Dallas so if it's close by, that would be better. Thanks!

When I asked the butcher at my local Kroger, I found out the Butterball ones come 8 to a case, and they were happy to order me as many cases as I'd care to pay for and pick up.

I'd say hit up the meat counter at your local grocery and see if they'll order you cases.

The Butterball bone-in breasts can be smoked (and come out really well) exactly as they come. They're not too salty, but the brine they come in keeps them super moist at BBQ temps. If I needed to smoke like 100 of them, that's what I'd use.

Hello guys -

Just wanted to ask a quick question if any one knew where I could buy Turkey Breast (bone-in) in bulk for the TG holidays? I am in Dallas so if it's close by, that would be better. Thanks!
Well first of all, NOTHING is close by in Texas! LOL!!! As for the turkey breasts, I'd imagine that an HEB (if there's one within driving distance of you) would be able to fix you up with cases of them. I get stuff ordered in bulk all the time through a Market Manager at my local store.:grin:

Last edited:
For 100 I'd still talk to your local grocer, though you might want to shop around a bit. That's 13 cases of those Butterballs. Not a huge order, but not a small one for sure.

You might also check Costco and Sam's Club, and see if you know anybody with a Restaurant Depot membership.

Great idea. I do have a Restaurant Depot membership so I do need to go in there and see what they offer. I will also check with my local grocery stores as well.

Back