24lb Frozen Turkey On My Egg. Wanna Watch??

Looks great and definitely tasty. Did anyone take a trip to the local ER afterwards?:biggrin1::biggrin1:

We all made it safely :loco:. Heck it only took 4hrs which is shorter than I remember my mom and other family members cooking turkey when we went to others houses for Thanksgiving. I remember some 6-7hr turkey cooks which seems like forever.

Hey jason. Don't know how i missed this thread. Bte what do you think of that thermometer? I want to see if it can receive a signal from my back yard to my bedroom on the opposite side of the house.

Hey jason. Don't know how i missed this thread. Bte what do you think of that thermometer? I want to see if it can receive a signal from my back yard to my bedroom on the opposite side of the house.

It worked great through 2 walls of my house and about 30ft away. My maverick would not have done that.

We all made it safely :loco:. Heck it only took 4hrs which is shorter than I remember my mom and other family members cooking turkey when we went to others houses for Thanksgiving. I remember some 6-7hr turkey cooks which seems like forever.
1/2 bottle of whiskey down early in the cook. Ain't no bacteria gonna live in that environment. :heh:

I'm happy everyone made it out alive to smoke another day . Happy Thanksgiving

It worked great through 2 walls of my house and about 30ft away. My maverick would not have done that.

Thanks. I'm going to order the same one and give it a shot. I noticed that the ebay price is 10 dollars less than amazon.

Thanks. I'm going to order the same one and give it a shot. I noticed that the ebay price is 10 dollars less than amazon.

The only thing that would be better is if the probes were longer. But for $30ish on eBay well worth it. It is much lighter plastic that I thought it would be too. I've only used it once so time will tell.

Back