Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sip & Swine-Lawrenceville, Ga. March 3-4

ronbrad62

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Who is going to the Sip & Swine? As of today, there has been no updated list posted of the 2017 teams. My team, Beachin' Good Barbecue, will be there in the BY contest. I hope the weather is as nice as it is here now.

There's still a few weeks to get the teams filled out before I'd expect them to post anything online. Rumor has it they will be full again this year :-D. Contest was a big success last year and should be again this year! They had amazing sponsorship and support.

It's only 10miles from us and Erin and I are insanely excited to be vending with the Home of Hope org to raise money for the charity again! Last year was so much fun and they have a really amazing setup there at the g-braves stadium. Hoping for the same weather they had last year as the public turnout was amazing. Nice going into a weekend knowing I won't be in the hole :crazy::becky:. Competing sounds like a lot of work......:biggrin1:

They sent out a "last call" email a couple of days ago saying that there were 10 spots still open out of room for 100. You are right, the organization last year was amazing, and that it was a first time contest was even more impressive. I am ready to knock the dust off and get the season rolling.

We will be there again!!!

You beat me to the punch on posting the roll call because I also have the sign up link (almost) ready to go for the Friday night Potluck! The teams who went last year can tell you this was the largest BBQ Potluck EVER, and we had a blast!!! I'll be posting the sign up link shortly.

Sprat Boy BBQ will be there again this year -

We really enjoyed this event last year; nice level comp sites, lots of quality teams, and it benefits a really good cause to boot -

This will be our kickoff for the BBQ year, and the first chance to test out every little thing we've tweaked in the off-season - can't wait!!:clap:

I need a hotline to the Pope. I had to pass on the potluck last year, and will again this year, because this contest falls during Lent. It is tough to do BBQ on a Friday during this time.

I need a hotline to the Pope. I had to pass on the potluck last year, and will again this year, because this contest falls during Lent. It is tough to do BBQ on a Friday during this time.

That stinks! I could not imagine how difficult it must be to stay true with BBQ competitions.

Today the list of teams competing this year was posted on the website. It looks like 62 Pro and 30 BY teams. Good luck to all and I am looking forward to meeting some of my brethren and sistren.

Back