Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Papa Joe's Banjo-B-Que & Music Festival (GBC Qualifier)

MattG

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Ok who's going?

Papa Joe's Banjo-B-Que & Music Festival (GBC Qualifier)
Evans, GA
May 27 - 28, 2016
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

KCBS Reps: DOUG REID, SUSAN REID
Contest Number: 6192
Prize Money: $40,000
Contact Information:
Cathy Varnadore
PO Box 3087
Evans, GA 30809
Phone: 706-855-8555
cpvarnadore@yahoo.com

I barely got in this one since it filled up so fast. I cooked with a friend last year and it was probably one of my favorite contest all year.

I will be there too. I live in Evans but never had the nerve to compete. So take it easy on me!!!

Maya Jane BBQ Co.

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
I barely got in this one since it filled up so fast. I cooked with a friend last year and it was probably one of my favorite contest all year.

Hey thanks for rubs and sauce I ordered the last week!!

We will be there for the first time this year! We've heard so many great things, and we can't wait to give it a run!

We will be there for the first time this year! We've heard so many great things, and we can't wait to give it a run!

Awesome! It'll be good to see ya'll again! (But not so much compete against you :biggrin1:)

Palmetto Pitmasters will be there.

Great competition if you have kids with you. Lots to do including a splash pad (bring bathing suits for the kids) and a huge playground.

My kids expect all comps to have these things now and are always sorely disappointed.

Back