.99 Instant read is back again!

BigDon

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey guys! After I had posted the last .99 coupon code for the instant read thermo the company contacted me and asked if I would be willing to post again for them. I hope the ones that were not able to get one before can get in on one this time. They are trying to develop new products and looking for feedback.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Thermometer-Camden-Cooking-Barbecue/dp/B00KKUP7YE/?ie=UTF8&sr=8-30&keywords=instant+read+thermometer"]Amazon.com: Instant Read Thermometer By Camden. Cooking Digital Meat Thermometer for Barbecue and Chef. Food Thermometer for BBQ and Grill with Metal Probe: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ylv0p5t%2BL.@@AMEPARAM@@41ylv0p5t%2BL[/ame]

Use coupon code THERMO82 at checkout

Ordered, thanks!

How well do they work?

Wow. that's awesome. I have Prime too, so it was actually only .99 cents including 2 day shipping. Thanks so much man! I just bought the open box thermo pop deal that was posted last week too, but at that price its nice to have a back up.

I'll give it a shot. I got the open box Thermopop, too, but this thing will have to be pretty damn awful to no be worth a buck.

Not saying it couldn't happen, though....

Thanks in for 1.. I just got the thermopop and love that. With Prime only .99 great price..
Hope this is close to that..

I got one.

I'll give it to my buddy that cooked me some tasty chicken titties on Saturday but proceeded to slice them all almost in half to see if they were done.

Thanks just ordered and with the no hassle shipping amazon is paying me $.01 to take this pretty sweet deal if I don't say so myself.

Grabbed one. Had to sign "my son" up for a trial Prime membership to avoid the shipping charge. Now I have an excuse to order some stuff for 30 days while I have free shipping.

I had to pay the shipping and it wasn't worth $6 to me. Mine is not working after one day of using. May have a bad battery. I will go buy a battery and check.

chicken on Saturday but proceeded to slice them all almost in half to see if they were done.

sheesh. I pipe up when I see stupidness about to happen to my piece on the grill.
yeah yeah typical bbq guy.

Ordered one last time this coupon popped on this site. 99 cents, etc. Received it and used it the following Saturday on a cook. Powered up....read the temp just fine. Shut it off. Hour later, went to turn it back on, won't power up. Removed the battery I don't know how many times...still doesn't power up again.

It was basically free, so I didn't raise a stink. Just make sure you have another thermometer handy. Your experience may vary...be prepared. :)

I shall grab one for that price how bad could it be especially since I have prime for now.

Back