• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

friday night is pizza night, so i made beef!

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

sear flat iron at 550 for 2 minutes a side

flatiron-007.jpg

cut up some garlic, onion, red & green peppers, and mushrooms while the egg cools to 400 and the beef is resting covered with foil

flatiron-015.jpg

a little olive oil in the cast iron pan and sizzle the garlic

flatiron-017.jpg

add onion and cook down a bit

flatiron-020.jpg

add peppers

flatiron-023.jpg

add mushrooms

flatiron-025.jpg

slice beef

flatiron-028.jpg

and add to cast iron and cover. it'll continue to cook on the table

flatiron-031.jpg

remove foil after 5 to 6 minutes and stare in amazement because the beef really did cook!

flatiron-032.jpg

toast some tortillas

flatiron-034.jpg

eat

flatiron-036.jpg

:biggrin:

Yea man, frijitas, I'd hit that for sure. A little salsa on top and you could roll me over and rub my belly, I'd be a happy man. Thanks for the pron

i was thinking it needed some type of sauce, but i started eating one and i never made it to the fridge to see what i had :biggrin:

Actually...Friday Night is Steak Night...:twisted:...so you were right on with your grub! :biggrin: Looks great bro! :p

It's OK. You can call anything that looks that good whatever you like. Pizza it is.:cool:

it's pretty good the next day called lunch! :biggrin:

steaksandwich-004.jpg

steaksandwich-009.jpg

can you almost taste that?

whole wheat toast with chedder cheese and a little mayo and chipotle salt?

The Lord gave me the strength today not to purchase the Large BGE that I have been wanting so bad. I actually went to two different dealers today just to see if they had any great sales going on, but I walked away from both places without purchasing. I'm going to try again tomorrow when the big guy is busy with all the people in church. :-D

Back