Phubar's HotchPotch,Bratwurst n Bacon Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Who sended the White Snot to the Phlatlandsz?:mad2:

HutsPot/HotchPotch,another typical Dutch Dish...basically the HotchPotch is a mashed taters Phusion with onions and carrots: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutspot

With that I'm smoking some bratwursten and pig in the Midi UDS..don't know what the name of this cut of pig is but it holds alot of Phat that needs to be baked/grilled/smoked to get that Phat crusty.

I'll be eating very late.....Plated Pron will Phollow oPhcourse!:cool:

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

Ooooo, I used to love all the bikes sliding across the frozen bridges in the winter and crashing into each other in slow motion at the stop lights because we couldn't stop. Used to call it bicycle bowling. Nice looking pig-bits.

Ooooo, I used to love all the bikes sliding across the frozen bridges in the winter and crashing into each other in slow motion at the stop lights because we couldn't stop. Used to call it bicycle bowling. Nice looking pig-bits.

It was quite diPhicult to ride the bike this morning...I also got a Phlat tire because I couldn't see the Broken Beer Bottle under the snow.:evil:
Padawan came to the resQue with her car!:cool:
Bicycle Bowling season is now open I declare!!!:thumb:

IMG_2426.jpg

Wow, that is a good looking grill full of food, at first I thought you have repainted the horizontal drum in a very cool winter pattern. But, you got that snow stuff people talk about. That cut of pork looks like side meat from a pig, between the belly and loins. Whatever it is, it looks goood!

Dang Phu, sorry to hear about the white stuff and the phlat tire!
Food looks excellent! :-D

Nice food PHU! I admit it,.. I sent that "white" stuff... I'm sorry...:icon_blush:

Lookin' good Phu!! Had some of the white stuff here last week...I feel your pain!

That HotchPotch sounds tasty...may have to give that a try myself (carrots and onions and spuds oh my)!

We've got the white stuff here too. There're still alot Phools driving around with summer tires.

Looks good Phu! All that pork fat dripping on the veggies. I'd hit that.:))

That looks like Schweinebauch (pork belly) slices. http://www.suedwestfleisch.de/dynamic/produkte/assets/thumbs_grossbild/946175_1.jpg

Delicious Phuub!

That cuts of pig are just 'spek lappen', right? Sort of Pork Belly Chops.

Yep...speklappen/schweinenbauch indeed.:wink:

Oh Yea. Nice plate Phu. That's got me hungry right now. Looks real tasty!

Back