"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Fudged a little

Had a friend get home after a lung cancer operation, asked what he needed, said "bbq", so I took over a butt that was cooked on the WSM, 8hrs to 205 with hickory, injected with woost and apple juice. That WSM still amazes me with the ease of temp control! Sorry, no pics

Sorry, Cheez... no Saturday Shadow Pron.

For Saturday's lunch - Made beeph back ribs (with Wicken Yanks Original Rub) with ABTs on the side.

Dinner started with stuphed mushrooms before morphing into baby back ribs (John Henry Apple Chipotle rub), sautéed green beans with garlic, and baked beans.

No Pr0n this weekend... had my attention phocused on this little one..
DSC_6610_zpsfgnmr135.jpg

Happy Phunky Phriday Pharkers! Didn't get in under the buzzer last night. Batching it for the next several days. PSB on the PBC Sunday for MFD (meals for days).

Chuckies coming out of stasis:
20160521_115659_zpsjhljxmeb.jpg

Imbided:
20160520_201926_zpsrfuj6h1u.jpg

Grooved:
[ame]https://youtu.be/gVpzrxjiAtc[/ame]

One of my two sons left the garage freezer open and most items thawed but still cool to touch. Neither, or course, admitted to it. So I am cooking ribs, sausages and any other item that can be cooked on the pbc.

My revenge: my boys like sweet so I rubbed their rack sweet on top but a nice layer of Habanero Death Dust on the bottom. Muahahahahahaha!

Attachments

• 20160521_112512.jpg
    20160521_112512.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 11
Salmon and asparagus on the OTG last night, ribs and ABTs tomorrow on the OK Joe, and wings on the UDS on Monday(long weekend up here.

Back