Brethren Relay to Dan Chambers

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Ok we need to get his new user friendly smoker out to him. Its with me in upstate NY now. I can start off the leg out a few hrs from me to the next person. He is so excited to get smokin agian. Who's in.

where is the final destination? I am in Huntington WV, don't know if it is on the route. However, I would be interested in helping if it is feasible.

What would be the cost just to ship it?

Just curious.

I am too far off the route to be of help.

TIM

I am in San Antonio, TX. I'm not sure, but I think shipping was quoted at around $600. Way out of my range.

Thanks, Kevin for starting the thread. I wonder if it needs to be in Qtalk? Mods?

Thanks to anyone that can help...

As usual useless in Michigan.

Great to see you getting a pit Dan! I assume you are doing better!

I am in San Antonio, TX. I'm not sure, but I think shipping was quoted at around $600. Way out of my range.

Thanks, Kevin for starting the thread. I wonder if it needs to be in Qtalk? Mods?

Thanks to anyone that can help...

Ya if could get switched it would get more views. Dan get the pictures let chat about it let me know when I can call.

I think we need to start a Go Fund (or similar) campaign

I bet the Brethren would raise the money to ship it in a jiffy!

I use Go Fund Me to raise money for my charity BBQ efforts

they do charge a fee for the service but I think its worth it

http://www.gofundme.com/

glad to see you are getting a cooker Dan!!!

Last edited:
Too far away but I'm in for helping cover the shipping. I'm useless at organizing but I'm sure we have someone who can arrange something. We all would love to help. We love pron!!!

If you decide to do a relay down the east coast I can easily handle a 6 hour leg down the i-81 corridor from virginia down to Charlotte, nc. I make that trip every 2 weeks.

At this point, we can move it to QT. The GoFundMe portion must be approved by Phil first. The person in charge of that part must PM Phil and get his approval before it gets posted.

Thanks,
Mods

Great thing you all are doing! :thumb:

Back