Cowboy Chop

Good grief man!!!

Made some wings to go with them also. Oakridge Santa Maria, Misty's no sodium, olive oil. Refrigerate for a 36 hours. Add a tiny bit of Wee Willy' s South Carolina Gold cook 12 hours latter........ Awesome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 258
Some delicious looking grub right there.

Would you share the mushroom recipe please. We love shrooms around here and are always looking for new ways to fix them.

Some delicious looking grub right there.

Would you share the mushroom recipe please. We love shrooms around here and are always looking for new ways to fix them.

I always share......
I very lightly sautéed them in lots of butter and minced garlic. Very lightly..... Then add some quality beef base. Then add alittle good Horseradish. I use creamy style. Mix really well. Mix corn starch 50/50 with some butter and thicken slightly. Add more beef base or horseradish if you'd like more. Basically season to your taste. I don't like to cook the hell out of the mushrooms. Just enough to soften them alittle. Barely cooked all the way through. Barely tender throughout. Ok you get the point. These in the pics got cooked alittle to much.

I always share......
I very lightly sautéed them in lots of butter and minced garlic. Very lightly..... Then add some quality beef base. Then add alittle good Horseradish. I use creamy style. Mix really well. Mix corn starch 50/50 with some butter and thicken slightly. Add more beef base or horseradish if you'd like more. Basically season to your taste. I don't like to cook the hell out of the mushrooms. Just enough to soften them alittle. Barely cooked all the way through. Barely tender throughout. Ok you get the point. These in the pics got cooked alittle to much.
Thanks a bunch!

Back