• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

BBQ Bull brought this cook up in the "super bowl plans" thread.
Never seen it intel today.
It has not been resurrected in 3 years.
I think this one is worthy of a BUMP!
Thanks Phil!! :thumb:

Resurrecting threads like this is an awesome thing!

Looks freakin awesome...my stomach just passed out imaging downing that! I need to try that the next time I do ribs!

This thread should have a once a year timer on it to auto necro post.
Full of win!

Guess what Michael's getting next time he comes home? He's gonna love you for this one, Phil! Me, too! Thanks! :hug:

The original pics of this thread must be restored for posterity. One does not simply allow Phil's McRib to fade into obscurity.

i have always wanted to try this. overcook, pull the bones out and put on a bun. never thought about doing the whole rack on a loaf though. i will have to try this weekend.

Bump...Dug this out of the archives.. A fiend posted a copy cat so i found the original..... Guess what im doing this weekend!!

:becky::becky:

Bump...Dug this out of the archives.. A fiend posted a copy cat so i found the original..... Guess what im doing this weekend!!

:becky::becky:

Holy cow man, that is just wild stuff. I was laying in bed in a food coma after my first rotisserie cook. I was laying there thinking how I should do ribs "differently" on the rotisserie for a new thread.

My last thought was "get baby back ribs, cut the bones out and rotisserie the ribs for whole rib sandwiches"

Then I get up and see this thread!! haha crazy

Back