A BBQ-Brethren pays it forward

mikemci

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
First let me say how lucky I am to have run across this site. It has been rewarding in ways that only others here can understand. I just received a package in the mailbox today from a true "Brother-in-BBQ". It was completely and unselfishly bestowed upon me. If he wants his identity revealed I will let him do that himself. I just would like him to know how much I appreciate his very generous gift. THANK YOU BROTHER !!! I will definitely post cooks using these tasty seasonings.

Looks like your having a great day. This is a fine place to hang out.

Very nice gesture.

That's what this site is about, brethren helping brethren.

I would like to add that if a Brethren is looking for something sold in my area, I will gladly assist them in finding/procuring whatever product(s) I can for them.

Yes it is landarc. A famous New York state roadside chicken sauce and the donor says that he has a clone recipe if I like it (saving me miles of driving, lol)

I just noticed in the picture you have OakRidge Game Changer Brine..... I started using it last year and I love it. Great for injecting as well.

That's what this page is all about, you never know when you might get a surprise package in the mail.

Back