Ain't been Qing much

Glad to see ya Q'in, Smitty!

We missed Smitty'round here :nod:

Welcome back. Kyle did a brisket and 3 racks of ribs in his vertical yesterday - mmmm- mmm-good! Them lights should make the boat a crappie fishing machine, or are you just rigging it up for a parade:biggrin1:

night time catfishing mostly on a '91 19' Aluminum Deep V. installed Rod Holders, Fish Finder, Lights, Added battery and switches/wiring, tune up.

Glad your back to smokin, good luck on your brisket. That's one thing I have yet to try, I don't want to spend $50 on a hunk of brisket and then screw it up but one day I will get the courage to attempt one.

Glad your back to smokin, good luck on your brisket. That's one thing I have yet to try, I don't want to spend $50 on a hunk of brisket and then screw it up but one day I will get the courage to attempt one.

The number one screwup on brisket is under cooking it -overcooked it is delicious but falls apart crumbly so don't be scared

I will try one soon. I am going to read through the briskly tutorial and get some ideas and timeline then I will plan it all out from there. I guess being beef I don't have to worry about temps for done ness just have the patience to cook it until it is probe tender and not worry about over cooking.

Nice. I like the boat. I use to make my own dough bait and sell it up here when I was in college. If you want when I get some free time I can mail you the recipe. I came up with when I was out of cash for fishing and raided my mom' s cupboards. It's landed as large as 27" cats which is large where I am from. down south I hear these are baby fish in comparison. Nothing as good as catfish for eating at least as far as fish go.

Back