• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Veggie Stuffed Red Peppers

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I remembered having this huge red bell pepper in the fridge yesterday and commenced to try and figure out something to make with it for suppa. A veggie stuffed pepper sounded good to me and when I went to pick up a few things we were lacking I just thought a lil fried feesh would fit well with the stuffed pepper and crusty bread. Something happened to the pics of the fried feesh and I don’t have the foggiest idear what it could have been. So you got yer chopped maters, niblet corn, cooked rice, minced garlic, diced zukes, Monterey J pepper cheese, sliced black olives, huge peppers, red and black beans, parmesean cheese. In a big ole mixin bowl mix all that up cept the parmesan cheese and spoon this UNCOOKED veggie mixture into the peppers, top with PC. Mix some sketty sauce with h20 so them peppers is setting down in the liquid, pour a lil bit of that on the peppers, jack up the indirect heat on Jr to bout 400 and let her rip.

SDC10576a.jpg

SDC10579.jpg

SDC10582.jpg

Now thats a work of Art right there !.....!.....!.....! I love a creative all Veggie dish in the summer time. Bet it tastes as good as it looks. Great Job !

Back