Just did our first vending job

Willy's Q Shack

Got Wood.
Reaction score
We did our first vending job this past weekend. It was a three day event and we were one of three food vendors. We didn't do bad, we learned lots and have come up with a bunch of new ideas to try and streamline our operation. It was just my wife and myself working the trailer. A little overwhelming for our first time out. Today we're both wiped out. 90 degree weather, high humidity followed by monsoon like rain in the evenings made things interesting!

we know how you feel, thats a big undertaking, glad it went well!

I saw that you made the moved towards vending & catering by reading your posts on the boards here! Congrats on the new adventure. I was hoping to have seen you at Que For The Troops to pick your brain on your smoker. It's a nice setup you have. How has life in business treating you....other than exhausting!

We're in York but the event we just did was a 3 day women's motorcycle rally in Gettysburg. We have a few things lined up, nit as much as I would like but we got a late start. I wouldn't mind finding a "base" location to operate out of regularly.

Thinking of doing the events thing also.
Live right across the river from you, Columbia, Pa.,
If you have the time , I have some questions on getting started.
ty

We're in York but the event we just did was a 3 day women's motorcycle rally in Gettysburg. We have a few things lined up, nit as much as I would like but we got a late start. I wouldn't mind finding a "base" location to operate out of regularly.
There was that beer bacon and music in Frederick, MD. Might look into it.
Dadeo is slamming it at weekend farmers' markets.
Good luck.

Back