looking for a teammate possibly

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Looking for a teammate or two or three. My wife may or may not make it to a Sam's club event June in Harrisburg. If you might be interested in helping out shoot me a message. If you might be interested pm me and we can talk about what we need. We do rock an ezup and a van. We don't have an enclosed trailer or camper. We run a drum and a wsm. If interested could lead to more of an actual long term thing or just a one time deal. Meat is covered and so is entrance fee etc.
No EXPERIENCE Is necessary. Will teach all my processes just asking you don't spread it around. First pro comp so don't expect top notch bbq class level stuff.
Don't worry if you don't know a lot neither do I lol.probably going to involve getting together at my house to get you up to speed. You won't be a bystander if you come. I need help not a bystander. I will get beer. :) just don't get drunk until after turn ins then have at it for all I care lol.

Really... a bump after 4 1/2 hours

55144645.jpg

Hi,
I live in Harrisburg and couldn't get signed up in time for the Sam's event in June. I would be interested in getting on board, but am working in Philly 7 days at this point. I could probably get off work for Saturday, possibly take a half day on Friday, which would put me back in Harrisburg somewhere between 2 and 3 pm. I won my first backyard event last fall, and I'll be doing my first KCBS event in Lemoyne this September, a little more practice wouldn't hurt! I have my own equipment, so if you need anything, I could probably pitch in. Let me know, the sooner the better for scheduling my time off from work.
Either way, best of luck!
Dave

New user name

Hi,
I live in Harrisburg and couldn't get signed up in time for the Sam's event in June. I would be interested in getting on board, but am working in Philly 7 days at this point. I could probably get off work for Saturday, possibly take a half day on Friday, which would put me back in Harrisburg somewhere between 2 and 3 pm. I won my first backyard event last fall, and I'll be doing my first KCBS event in Lemoyne this September, a little more practice wouldn't hurt! I have my own equipment, so if you need anything, I could probably pitch in. Let me know, the sooner the better for scheduling my time off from work.
Either way, best of luck!
Dave

Rusty Kettle, this was me, I got an admin to delete the old PSIguy user name, all future posts will be under this name.

I'm not doing anything that weekend. Anyone want to carpool to PA to watch? I'll bring the popcorn.

Back