OPA!!!!!! gonna be an awesome grillin this weeekend...

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
12lbs mixed bag of links direct from Opa's in Texas... Jorgte got me started on these a few years ago and ive missed them..t hey now ship direct. https://www.opassmokedmeats.com/

If youve never had these, youre missing out.. the Jalepeno Cheddar is addictive... Gimme some fresh buns, mustard and a cold beer.... im gonna be one happy camper.. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attachments

• opa.jpg
    opa.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 375
Ruh, roh.

They are now on the list!

Thanks, Poobah!!

Thanks for heads up Phil!

Happy grillin this weekend.

All are fantastic. Green Chile is my favorite. Country blend 2nd. If you get a chance try their ham. A religious experience. Hey, I like beer too ;-))

I used to like those a couple years back, but then ran into several batches where the casing was almost inedible. You'd bite down on it, and the meat would squeeze out. I gave it a couple different tries about a month apart and the same thing, so I figured they changed their casings. Haven't had it since. Might have to try them again...

Gonna have to order me some.... Conecuh is my go to sausage... But I will be ordering me some of this !!! Thx for the heads up...

Well...guess I got an order to place as well now! Have a great weekend!

Methinks we need a brethren discount!

Just ordered the sampler. I'm a sucker for good smoked sausage, and the jalapeno cheese sounds pretty amazing.

Hopefully it is super tasty because it ain't cheap!

These are great sausages. I really like the jalopeno cheese ones. I usually always get a pack to throw on the smoker to snack on while cooking other stuff.

Discovered them here in Eastern NM and tried their Jalapeño (no cheddar) sausages with great success. Much more flavor and better snap than comparable Johnsonville product(s).

Need to try some of their other varieties in the near future.

I love good sausages, gonna have to order some up.

Darn, I was hoping they would have potato sausage.

Oh Jeez, I just went to order a few, and they charge $29.50 for shipping...gotta pass on that.:doh:

Appreciate the "link" to the links...

Oh Ya Opas- Good Stuff At first I thought it was an Old People's Association cookout.....

I don't know a place around me that doesn't carry them. They're all good. I also eat them with just a bun and mustard.

I've got about 20 lbs in my freezer. Great sausage. I'm glad they sell it locally.

Sounds tasty, thanks for the info!!

Back