Just Awesomeness!

Tiny House BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So last night at about 8:10pm I got my blowtorch out started my Humphrey Pint. Put four pork butts on at about 9:50pm. Pulled the butts 11 hours later. So I decided, because I hadn't done it before, i just let the smoker go and see how long it would run @225*. I filled the fire box with as many Studds charcoal briquettes, I would say about 15lbs. Soooooo it's been 24 hours and it's still at 225*!!! Thank you Humphrey!

That's great to read. Any pics of the cooker in action? Did you have to fill the water pan a couple of times?

I sure wish Humphreys would do a drawing for a Pint and I won......... :mrgreen:

You can't beat that! Especially up in your neck of the woods.

That's great to read. Any pics of the cooker in action? Did you have to fill the water pan a couple of times?

No sorry I don't have any pictures. I'm not a water pan kinda guy, so I use play sand with it coved with aluminum foil, I don't like dealing with water.

No sorry I don't have any pictures. I'm not a water pan kinda guy, so I use play sand with it coved with aluminum foil, I don't like dealing with water.

Very nice !!! Like you I've never been a water pan fella.....when I had water pans I would also just fill with san and foil or just foil.

Back