• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Friday pizza

jsperk

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Made a steak and onion and shroom pizza.

The other was half pep and sausage and other half anchovies.

I also hit the crust at he end of the cook with a mixture of melted butter and original Mrs. Dash.

Last edited:
That steak zza's off the hook! Great color. And I'm definitely stealing the butter and Dash idea. Always have a bottle of it and never find enough ways to use it. Thanks for posting.

By the way, my favorite part was the Ultra. Little chuckle. 2000 calorie pizza and low-cal brew. I'm the same way. Save the Double IPAs for the fish/veggies dinners.

That steak zza's off the hook! Great color. And I'm definitely stealing the butter and Dash idea. Always have a bottle of it and never find enough ways to use it. Thanks for posting.

By the way, my favorite part was the Ultra. Little chuckle. 2000 calorie pizza and low-cal brew. I'm the same way. Save the Double IPAs for the fish/veggies dinners.

I drink rolling rock and keep ultra on hand since some of my friends like it and don't like rolling rock. I was low on rolling rock so drank those and saved 400 calories lol.

giphy.gif

I'll take a slice of each please. Looks great!

I'll take a slice of each please. Looks great!

I'm right in step with Jeanie on this. Since you have Utra though I would like an extra slice of the steak pizza as well. :icon_smile_tongue::wink:

I will take one without the fishie's and fungus please, fantastic as always.

Back