And the Bride said--

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
We are out of sweet spicy ribs. Will you cook some please.

So St Louis cut, membrane scored, seasoned with a mix of Sucklebusters Steak and John Henry Pecan. 1.5 hours in wrapped with beer, sriracha, honey, Orange juice and Stubbs Sweet Heat. About equal amounts. One hour wrapped meat down and removed from foil, a light Stubbs SH glaze to the finish line. She likes it, I cook it. Total cook time 3:45. Wrapped the 10# choice brisket in butcher paper and it continued on. Seems quick to wrap but was heavily seasoned with John Henry Pecan rub- first ingredient is sugar.

Last edited:
I'm in heaven provided heaven will have ribs that look like these. Great job.

Good looking ribs. Looking forward to the brisket. I'm not very far ya know. Seriously, great stuff.

Your Mrs is a wise woman. :thumb: :grin:
Looks excellent Adams!

I am gonna call your bride Eve!

Those are some Adam / Eve / Ribs!

Brisket complete. 203 probed tender. Cooling quickly. 200 in just a few minutes. Smallish full packer. When it gets to 165 or so, will chop and mix all together.

Last edited:
Those bones look fantastic Adams!

The brisket? Looks terrible!!! Send it here and I'll properly dispose of it:biggrin1:

Those ribs look nice. I prefer dry rubbed only, but I'm guessing my bride would also love these, which means I like 'em too.

Thanks!

Those ribs look nice. I prefer dry rubbed only, but I'm guessing my bride would also love these, which means I like 'em too.

Thanks!

I like fresh cooked ribs hot from the cooker dry with smoked in rub only. Leftovers I kind of like the various sauces on the side to drag through. Bride likes what I think are candied ribs from the start. They are fun to cook and quite photogenic.

Back