Friday Night Steak Night...on Saturday...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Fired up my new CL score tonight with some t-bones and baked potatoes...worked like a dream...:biggrin:

Not bad for $15.00...:p

IMG_4371.jpg

T-bones rubbed up with a little Dizzy Pig Cow Lick...:p

IMG_4367.jpg

On the grill with a few baking taters...rubbed with EVOO and sprinkled with Kosher salt...:p

IMG_4373.jpg

Hot off the grill...:p

IMG_4375.jpg

Cooked to perfection...:p

IMG_4377.jpg

Life is Good...:p

Looks great. How much time did the taters take?

It just doesn't get much better than steak and taters.

Looks very good.

Thank god you got your nights screwed up!
Perfectly cooked is right!! :biggrin:

not to get technical, but the size of the fillet on them makes them porterhouses.

for the error, your penalty is to send them to me.

:)

oh... they're gone?? Ok.. next time. :wink::mrgreen:

Looks good JD, you must be feeling better! Now if I had known how shiney that kettle was I might have made that LOOOOOOOONG drive up to Duvall and got it for myself!

Looks great. How much time did the taters take?
About an hour or so...I kept the grill temp around 425-450 and turned them every 15 minutes. The skins were nice and crispy...:p

not to get technical, but the size of the fillet on them makes them porterhouses.

for the error, your penalty is to send them to me.

:)

oh... they're gone?? Ok.. next time. :wink::mrgreen:

Yep!...I agree...they were huge! :p I only bought 2 for 3 people and there were still leftovers for the pooch! :biggrin:

Looks good JD, you must be feeling better! Now if I had known how shiney that kettle was I might have made that LOOOOOOOONG drive up to Duvall and got it for myself!

Feeling much better...thanks Tim. Next one I find I'll hold it for you and you can come get it...might even have to test drive it to see if it's Friday Night Steak Night worthy! :p

Back