• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What's your second favorite food site.

cameraman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
First, my justification for putting this in Q-talk: Anything that improves our overall food knowledge improves our Q. Am I good mods? Now on to business. I'm proposing this thread as a place to share your second favorite food sites for all to see. In addition, a link to the site, especially to a page you especially like, would make your post more valuable.

So here's mine -- Serious Eats consistently has some of the best recipes and technique analysis I've seen. I have more of their articles stored away in my Evernote notebook than any other site's. So what site consistently helps you up your game.

Facebook?

Most of the guys on here with blogs will post their cooks here, but some post additional stuff on Facebook, plus I belong to several food related FB groups that regularly post recipes or techniques.

Beyond that I go to the food network site, Rachael Ray's site or pizzamaking.com most often.

hmmmmmm......probably a couple food groups i'm a member of on facebook.

I just joined a Cajun and Creole page on FB, I now realize, that I am somewhat dogmatic about how I make Cajun and Creole food, and I am not Cajun or Creole. Those folks do all kinds of crazy things.

I think the op was attempting to aggregate a list of useful food related links. No link, it didn't happen. Unless of course it's a comment about a posted link. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that was the op's intent. Also this is q-talk where we're obligated by law to stay on topic. Do you hear me Guerry (A preemptive reminder that this is not the wood pile)? :caked::caked:

hmmmmmm......probably a couple food groups i'm a member of on facebook.

I just joined a Cajun and Creole page on FB, I now realize, that I am somewhat dogmatic about how I make Cajun and Creole food, and I am not Cajun or Creole. Those folks do all kinds of crazy things.

You Tube has all kinds of great stuff...I wasted lots of time on there. :-D:shock::-D

OK, you already linked my 2nd favorite. Serious Eats.
Other than that, I spend some time on FoodGawker.
Some really stupid and crazy stuff there, but a lot of interesting new stuff too.
I can't do a link, but I think most on here can find Foodgawker if they want too.

Great idea, should lots of good info coming.
For ideas and how-to it's Cowgirl's Country Life for sure. Amazing Ribs has good info also.

^^^^ plus 1

Great idea, should lots of good info coming.
For ideas and how-to it's Cowgirl's Country Life for sure. Amazing Ribs has good info also.

Thank you guys! :hug:
I didn't plan on having a cooking blog, it just sort of morphed into one. Just in case anyone wants to know how to change leathers on a windmill or raise shrimp, or build a chicken plucker, it's there too. :grin:

Back