Brethren Judging the Royal

Gadragonfly

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We know who is competing - who is judging? I know Dave Compton will be there. He and I spent about 2 hours in line last year getting to know each other. He made the wait much more entertaining. I'll be there with my husband and 5 other friends from Georgia - who else?

Julie

I will be at the Royal, but not judging or competing. We are helping with the Ambassador program - people in golf carts and radios helping teams.

I know of a handful of Minnesota CBJ's who are not Brethren who will be there.

Been to Stone Mountain - it is beautiful. Sweet tea forever!
If I am lucky , we will see you in passing.
Have a great time.
Are you judging the Invitational? Open? Side dishes?

I will be there judging the open on Sunday. I agree - Dave makes every event where he judges much better just by being there. I'm looking forward to seeing him and the many others I have come to know over the years. It's definitely 'all hands on deck' when it comes to judging the Royal.

I will be at the Royal, but not judging or competing. We are helping with the Ambassador program - people in golf carts and radios helping teams.

I know of a handful of Minnesota CBJ's who are not Brethren who will be there.

Been to Stone Mountain - it is beautiful. Sweet tea forever!
If I am lucky , we will see you in passing.
Have a great time.
Are you judging the Invitational? Open? Side dishes?

We have been accepted to judge all of the above. A total food orgy weekend. To top it off we're scheduled for a tour of Boulevard Brewery on Friday so we're going to eat, drink, visit old friends and make new ones. Isn't that what the Royal is all about? :becky: Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet you as well. Julie

susie and I are judging the invitational and sides and cooking the open. I'm all packed at ready to go. look forward to meeting/seeing everyone

Model Maker, Woodward BBQ and I will be there from Thursday through the end on Sunday and hillbillie will be showing up Friday evening or sometime Saturday. Hopefully Model Maker can get in to judge, if it looks like they won't need him I'll give up my spot so that he can make his 30th at the Invite. See ya this weekend!

Model Maker, Woodward BBQ and I will be there from Thursday through the end on Sunday and hillbillie will be showing up Friday evening or sometime Saturday. Hopefully Model Maker can get in to judge, if it looks like they won't need him I'll give up my spot so that he can make his 30th at the Invite. See ya this weekend!
You sure are a big ole teddy bear. Willing to give your spot up and all. Look foward to seeing you. keith

Dave stop in and see us 868!

I will be there all day Saturday and Sunday for judging. I hope to make it this evening for the party too!

Back