South MS Brethren Bash

Booked room at Marriot nearby for Saturday & Sunday night!
With AAA & senior discount about $110 a night.
Home 2 suites about the same with breakfast.

I get FREE 16in X 22 in cotton rags!
I put a SS key ring in the corner, attach to a carabiner & makes a perfect grilling rag . Attach the carabiner to a belt loop & the rag is always where you need it. The ring goes through the washing machine fine & if too greasy just throw away!
Bringing about 100 to give away at the bash

That's a great idea! Always looking for something to clean up with.

The wife and I plan to be there.already put in for the day off. If the meat is taken care of we could bring some dessert. We have a great cheesecake shop down the road from us.

The wife and I plan to be there.already put in for the day off. If the meat is taken care of we could bring some dessert. We have a great cheesecake shop down the road from us.

We go over to Pensacola to our condo pretty often. I'd love to hear where a great cheesecake shop is.

Ohhhhhhh.....that place looks great. I like their lunch menu as well. That will be on the list for 4th of July weekend.

14 days to go!
We will drive over Sunday Morning, booked a hotel for Sunday night. Didn't think I need to drive home after eating an drinking all day.

Get your ducks in a row!
:whoo::whoo:!!!11 Days and 22 Hours!!!:whoo::whoo:

A few items we have for the South MS Brethren Bash

Pig Cakes, limited supply!

2015-09-07%20017_zpsi5dmrjvw.jpg

And some Rum and or Bourbon Shooters

2015-12-20%20004.jpg

2015-12-20%20007.jpg

And one or two more items. Depending on if time allows. And we may cook on Saturday during the prep!! :mrgreen:

Back