AmRo Space Assignments

djswagg

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Wasn't sure if the admins wanted this clogging up the American Royal Q&A Thread... If need be, I'll delete.

Since apparently we can't have the AmRo at the same location anymore, I thought I'd start a thread having members post their space # and years competing there.

Ash Kickin BBQ/Rhythm & Ribz: 770 6yrs

Random question.... how much is the open American royal? Thinking about doing it next year and can't find any info since it's closed.

I booked a flight last night to go hang out and see what I'll be getting myself into next year. I wish my trailer hadn't got destroyed so I could make it this year, but I'm sure I'll still manage to have a good time. I'll make sure to look some of you up.

2nd straight year not cooking after 8 straight. Had kid and hung up my apron.

But if anyone has 2 extra passes, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for Friday night. I'll be stopping out Thursday evening for the Smithfield event, I could stop by your site to grab them.

Thanks in advance.

2nd straight year not cooking after 8 straight. Had kid and hung up my apron.

But if anyone has 2 extra passes, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for Friday night. I'll be stopping out Thursday evening for the Smithfield event, I could stop by your site to grab them.

Thanks in advance.

See you there Thursday

I am an Ambassador for the 7th year.

So I don't have a site , but I will be everywhere over the 4 days of
working there.
Hope to see a lot of Brethren.

Gonna be a lot of fun again.
Carlyle

Back