KCBS comp wins in different countries

esselle

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hi, Just a question.... we have just won a KCBS contest in Netherlands, making that three KCBS GC's in three different countries this year for us.(Not bragging, just proud). Does anyone know whether or not that has been acheived before in the past please?
On a side note, the growth of KCBS contests and teams in Europe has been phenomenal this year and is set to be bigger next year, with at least 10 contests already scheduled to go ahead. If any U.S. teams want to come over and compete you would be more than welcome as a few already have been. :wink:

Congrats! My wife and I talked about coming over and judging and cooking, but I wouldn't know where to start to gather the stuff I'd need....

Hi, Just a question.... we have just won a KCBS contest in Netherlands, making that three KCBS GC's in three different countries this year for us.(Not bragging, just proud). Does anyone know whether or not that has been acheived before in the past please?
On a side note, the growth of KCBS contests and teams in Europe has been phenomenal this year and is set to be bigger next year, with at least 10 contests already scheduled to go ahead. If any U.S. teams want to come over and compete you would be more than welcome as a few already have been. :wink:

Ask Wayne?

Congratulations on your victories this year!
It has happened many times with a US Team winning in Canada, and vice versa, but a team would pretty much have to travel to Europe to achieve 3 different countries.

Back