Tuesday night wings!!

Man those look good!!!
I love wings. Thanks for posting!

Those look outstanding... can you share a few more prep details.

Did you apply a good rub?
Did you sauce?
Did you cook indirect/high heat the entire time? Did you roll them over the direct flame at all? What temp did you cook at?

Curious to know... may have to try your method ;-)

Those look outstanding... can you share a few more prep details.

Did you apply a good rub?
Did you sauce?
Did you cook indirect/high heat the entire time? Did you roll them over the direct flame at all? What temp did you cook at?

Curious to know... may have to try your method ;-)

Here's what I did
Washed the wings, patted dry, put them in a plasting bag.added juice of a lime, then added bludawgs kansas city kryptonite rub, shook the bag like a shake n bake to coat them evenly.
Started the kettle as if I were about to smoke them but added no wood.....ran about 275, charcoal on one side wings on the other. One they got a nice color on them I added a whole chimney of blazing hot lump. I think the kettle hit close to 600, I kept the wings as far as I could away from the coals and flipped them quite often. I closed the vents to drop the temp and slowly brought the wings closer to heat untill they were done. I will definately try this method again. ( it was abit of an accident, I added the chimney full to try something else but farked that up. Ended up with awesome wings though!!)

I love wings usually smoke sweet sticky wings. Sunday I did some on my primo pit dusted them with Yard Bird cooked at 280-300 temp then basted with Head County hot bbq sauce. In the last 10 minutes I glazed with blues hog original. They came out sweet with a nice bit of back heat.

I had never tried the Hot head county before, pick it up by accident instead of the regular.

Those do look great wings one of my favorite I'll have to do some Saturday to warm up for Sunday

Back