Pine Bluff, Arkansas BBQ

stlouBBQ

Reaction score
I'm flying into Little Rock, then driving to Pine Bluff. Any recommendations on BBQ joints in Pine Bluff or somewhere between? I won't have time to eat in Little Rock. Thanks in advance!

If some time frees up - because this is certainly not in between Pine Bluff and Little Rock - Craig's BBQ in DeValls Bluff. A little shack type spot with great BBQ. Or if you find time to eat in Little Rock, I've heard the Whole Hog Cafe is good, but I haven't eaten there myself. I don't know of anyplace else - that's all I got!

Hopefully 1MoreFord will chime in - he's got that part of the country down and has led many Brethren to good eats, myself included.

I wish I had time to stay in Little Rock, but I don't. I've eaten at Whole Hog Cafe, and Sarge signed my copy of Peace, Love and Barbecue, and I was hoping to return there, but I can't on this trip. Oh well, I'm sure I will find something!

Thats my hometown. If you are looking for a bbq sandwich, the best bbq place in pine bluff is Kibbs.

Simplee's BBQ 700 E Harding.
Get the rib tips.

Sim's BBQ on Barrow. In LR. Unique mustard type sauce.

I can't help any with Pine Bluff but can add a little more info the the Little Rock scene.

There's also Sim's BBQ on S. Broadway in LR. This Sim's is odd in that I've never found any bark in my sammy's there. Don't remember if the Barrow Rd. location is the same.

There's also Lindsay's Hospitality House on Curtis Sykes Drive (AKA 15th St.) in North Little Rock that's worth a mention.

There's another Whole Hog Cafe in North Little Rock Near McCain Mall that's as good as the original and comes with the bonus of serving Shack BBQ sauce in addition to the normal 7 found at the other units.

I had a great visit to Simplee's today! Thanks for all the suggestions

Back