Votes: 52 60.5%
  • Either dont give a hoot

Votes: 16 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I tell you I can believe all the people that rather white meat chicken. Grated I love the dark meat chicken but will eat the white meat chicken it it is the only stuff avail. Please vote and comment why.....

Dark meat all the way - more flavorful and juicy imo. My whole family feels the same way - nobody's been stabbed in the hand with a serving fork yet but I know it's coming!

Dark here, more flavor and moister to me. Fresh cooked white isn't all bad, I'll eat it for sure, but the leftovers seem dry when compared to dark meat leftovers.

Dark meat all the way - more flavorful and juicy imo. My whole family feels the same way - nobody's been stabbed in the hand with a serving fork yet but I know it's coming!

If your white meat is dry, it's the cook's fault. Keep a close eye on the internal temps (check several pieces) and when you're in the mid 160's, pull, wrap, and rest for an hour. Flavorful and juicy every time.

Dark meat is really hard to screw up, however, when I cook whole birds breast down all the juice from the dark meat goes into the breast and keeps it moist. Makes for some tasty white meat when you inject the legs real good and all that ends up in the white meat. YUM.

If your white meat is dry, it's the cook's fault. Keep a close eye on the internal temps (check several pieces) and when you're in the mid 160's, pull, wrap, and rest for an hour. Flavorful and juicy every time.

The white meat's fine - not really looking for tips - thanks though! I just think the dark meat is better.

Dark for me, leg quarters to be specific, wifie prefers the white, which works out perfect.

Went with either because I will eat both now. When I was a kid I would only eat the drumsticks. My sister and I used to fight over them. Then I discovered the breast :shock:
and would only eat white meat for the longest time. Then it was wings, wings, and more wings. Now I guess I don't give a hoot, but the dark meat definitely has the most flavor.

If I'm just eating chicken, then the thigh is my absolute favorite, especially for flavor. However I do like the breast meat too, especially if Redhot cooked it. I can't imagine one of her quesadillas without the white meat. Tender, juicy and lighter flavored with less fat considering all the cheese and avocado slices. So I guess either...even if I do give a hoot as it depends on the dish.

If I'm just eating chicken, then the thigh is my absolute favorite, especially for flavor. However I do like the breast meat too, especially if Redhot cooked it. I can't imagine one of her quesadillas without the white meat. Tender, juicy and lighter flavored with less fat considering all the cheese and avocado slices. So I guess either...even if I do give a hoot as it depends on the dish.

You're such a suck up :wink:

How about some sexy thighs to set the mood...

5238693324_e39daa0cb4_b.jpg

5444076104_1749852f51_b.jpg

5383354218_f0fe92063a_b.jpg

5443476123_c9631b8c27_b.jpg

White most of the time, dark for others.

What I really want to know is baby backs or spares?

Back