Just can't stop myself!

Smokeat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Picking up some online orders at Walmart, just had to peruse the BBQ area, you know, just to see what's what. They had a single 14" Smokey Mountain in a beat-up but never opened box, marked down to $139.

Hemmed and hawed but convinced myself that the last thing I needed was another cooking apparatus. Got home, and of course could not get that damn smoker out of my brain. I mean, Weber's never go on sale, right?

Bounced it off my wife, but she instantly knew which track this train was heading down, (Damn, I love that woman) and she green-lighted it. So back to Walmart I go, Now proud owner of another Weber cooker.

Yes, I know I have a problem. Dave

You have no idea. Started with a regular 22.5 kettle, then a smokey Joe, then a 22.5 WSM, then an 18.5 WSM and a 18.5 kettle, then the Ranch kettle, and now a 22.5 SSP.....and I'm still browsing lol

Congrats Dave! I'm going to Costco tomorrow myself to "check out" the Louisiana pellet grill they got in. :becky:

Judging by the title, I already guessed how this story ended, but I had to read it entirely to find out how you arrived at the final decision, and to learn if there were any of those mind tricks that I could use on my wife. Good job.

Back