North Texas Brethren Bash, Saturday Oct 18th - Lake Ray Roberts Isle du Bois State Park

Charles, I'm getting confused. According to willkat, you want white powder in your coffee? I guess you need that extra kick. Unfortunately, this is a BYO party drugs event, so I can't deliver coffee that way... :becky:

May try to make it out! Got a new (to me)R&O fat girl to play with.

Mike! Good to see ya! Hope you can make it. You are guaranteed to have a good time.

If you have Ty's number could you give him a call. Sent him a PM but he's not on here that often.

Charles, I'm getting confused. According to willkat, you want white powder in your coffee? I guess you need that extra kick. Unfortunately, this is a BYO party drugs event, so I can't deliver coffee that way... :becky:

The white powder is for the donuts (which might be dunked in the coffee).

I will be bringing my own drugs (which at my age are for blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol).

Might need to bring some antacids for Brian's chili. Hoping i can get him to make 2 batches (one milder for light-weights like me)

Beautiful sunny day with a temp of 66 (should top out in the upper 80s).

Hope it's this nice 3 weeks from now.

Anybody else ready for a bash?

I found out this week that most of my power wheelchair was approved by insurance. However, even if I could come up with my portion of the cost together today, the chair wouldn't be here in time for the bash. I'm gonna have to ask you all to be strong and fo on without me. LOL

I was really looking forward to this for many reasons. God bless y'all with safe travels, great food and terrific memories! Someone drink a shot of tequila for me. Or two.

Hey DWFisk......

If you are coming to The North Texas Semi Annual Bash on Oct 18th you MUST bring ALOTTA more of those Sausages! And a 10-12 lb. variety pack for me that I will Gladly pay for !!!! :heh:

If you are coming to The North Texas Semi Annual Bash on Oct 18th you MUST bring ALOTTA more of those Sausages! And a 10-12 lb. variety pack for me that I will Gladly pay for !!!! :heh:

Smitty - Last I recall we were still waiting for you to confirm that YOU were coming. :clap:

Maybe is the best I can sayright now.

I'm doing the World's Greatest Meatloaf. ...........

Last edited:
Anybody coming to this thing or will it be Me, Peeps and the 2 FrogNots again .........?

Anybody coming to this thing or will it be Me, Peeps and the 2 FrogNots again .........?

Smitty, we've got quite a few folks coming (or hoping to attend). In fact, I'm picking up a special out of state guest from the airport that day.

Guess we need to get a roll call & who's bringing what list.

You guys are killing me. Are y'all sure you don't want to relocate it to San Antonio? Ha

However, if anyone is up for a side trip before or after the Bash, I'd love for you to come down - we have a spare bedroom.

God bless you all with safe travels and good times!

Smitty, we've got quite a few folks coming (or hoping to attend). In fact, I'm picking up a special out of state guest from the airport that day.

If they fix the farking radar transfer station :mmph:

October 13th is the projected date before "normal" operations resume in ChiTown

Back