New Toy for Making Smashburgers

jzadski

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Picked up yesterday and seasoned. Today tried my hand at smash burgers. Light on pics as things happened fast. Got rave reviews from family and mother in law. My first cook ever on one. I just hope I can live up to this one. Based this cook from the Waltwins smash burger youtube. Kinda funny guys. Breakfast tomorrow. Oh ya, can't believe I forgot to put the bacon on the burger...had to go back and add it :doh:

Attachments

• in car.jpg
    in car.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 563
  • cookin.jpg
    cookin.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 563
  • done.jpg
    done.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 562
Happy cooking! Love my Blackstone 17. Sits perfectly on the table of the Performer.

Looks great.

If you have half as much fun with yours as I've had with mine, you'd best be buying a spare gas tank lol.

Looks very good, you got a handle on that.
I want one of them Blackstones,

Get One! Like Mr Pig says they are a lot of fun to cook on. Keep thinking why did I wait so long. Did breakfast this morning and fried rice today. Biggest plus is the kids are wanting to get super invloved :clap:

I have the 17", but you know how it is, you always want to go bigger.
Looks like you had success right out of the gate. Nice looking grub!

Get One! Like Mr Pig says they are a lot of fun to cook on. Keep thinking why did I wait so long. Did breakfast this morning and fried rice today. Biggest plus is the kids are wanting to get super invloved :clap:

Shipping will kill me

Funny thing about the Blackstone and kids, even adult kids.

Ours like to get together and do smash burgers, stir fry, Mexican, phillys and such.

Last Sunday I smoked a chuck roast and a whole chicken on the stick burner and on labor day they heated them, pulled them and had a Mexican bar making tacos, burritos and casadillas.

I didn't have to lift a finger, just sat back, had a few beers and watched them.

One of the best BBQ days I've ever had and didn't touch a cooker.

Funny thing about the Blackstone and kids, even adult kids.

Ours like to get together and do smash burgers, stir fry, Mexican, phillys and such.

Last Sunday I smoked a chuck roast and a whole chicken on the stick burner and on labor day they heated them, pulled them and had a Mexican bar making tacos, burritos and casadillas.

I didn't have to lift a finger, just sat back, had a few beers and watched them.

One of the best BBQ days I've ever had and didn't touch a cooker.

That's awesome!!! That's what it's all about. Everyone coming together and knowing you are the main reason for it very rewarding!!!

Back