I’m in the Doghouse Now!

I tell thewife.com that "I don't do drugs, gamble, or chase women. I play with meat. There are worse things that I could do with my time."

She rolls here eyes and walks out of the room.

I tell thewife.com that "I don't do drugs, gamble, or chase women. I play with meat. There are worse things that I could do with my time."

She rolls here eyes and walks out of the room.
Thanks David. I went with "It's easier to ask for forgiveness that permission" strategy. :bow:

Nice knives

I may be in same boat as you. I always look at knives and order one when I make a order from Amazon. It why I try not order as much from there

In the dawg house for those knives?

Toooootally worth it!

Very nice knives. Your cutting board is also beautiful. I am also with Adams, I find the doghouse to be quite restful.

I have a Miyabi Artisan chef knife and love it. Probably a good thing I didn't see that sale or I would be in the dog house as well.

Bow Wow, Brother!

Some things are worth it!
Thanks Greg. Agreed!
I have a Miyabi Artisan chef knife and love it. Probably a good thing I didn't see that sale or I would be in the dog house as well.
Thanks mcyork. If the Artisans made a Nikiri or a Bunka I would;ve went with that as I just love the handle on them. Unfortunately they don't so I went with a Enso.

Yes indeed very nice kinves. Used to chase good lookin women but, now it's knives :-D Would love to get a Feder especially the Cuban but, that might be a little worse than the doghouse if I did

Very nice. Good luck getting out of that house
Thanks George. Truth be told, I think I'm out of the Doghouse already.
Yes indeed very nice kinves. Used to chase good lookin women but, now it's knives :-D Would love to get a Feder especially the Cuban but, that might be a little worse than the doghouse if I did
Thanks Joe. I've never heard of Feder knives before and cruse you for introducing me to them! JK :rofl:

Very nice steel! Any link to the cutting board maker? I could look at that for hours.
Thanks Lumpy. Here's a link to the one I have by TeakHaus.

https://www.amazon.com/Teak-Cutting...id=1600817591&sprefix=proteak,aps,244&sr=8-44

You may or may not want the bowl cut-out in the bottom. They make them without it so look around and see what they have that will suit your needs. I see they're charging $141.95 for it now. (I think I paid around $100 at the time I bought it) It seems like a quality board. You just need to remember to re-apply some mineral oil to it when ever it starts to dry out.

Have you used the Bunka yet? I had a 6.5" Shun nakiri for a while and liked it. Been thinking of getting another of that style and ran across the Bunka.

Those are beautiful knives, congrats. Just tell her it's only knives. It could be cars.

I read that last word as 'scars' and thought: there will be some.
I always wonder about this fancy looking knives: Are they really better at cutting into your fingers?

Back