Bob's MOINK burger

Ohhhhhh thanx...... here's another thing I have to try on my way to a heart attack :doh:
That looks soooooooooooo good.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That is absolutely amazing! MOINK Burgers have arrived! Bob, you are DA MAN!:cool:

What are the criteria for a MOINK Burger? Can I use my RantBurger meat? I have some patties of those left and could make up some of these tomorrow.

Oh great MOINK Master of the omniprescient Interweb, hear my question and give me a sign!

Well, this is how it went...

Me: I am making MOINK burgers, dinner is gonna be great
President of IMBAS: Be careful there
Me: Of course
President of IMBAS: You know the rules!
Me: Yes sir. I will not disrespect the MOINK Ball.
President of IMBAS: I am watching.
Me: okay, I gave you're website a plug, does that help
President of IMBAS: no
Me: oh
President of IMBAS: I approve of your burger

Thanks! I will have to wait to get pure 100% all beef patties before I do a proper MOINK burger. Until then, I will just call them Burgers with Bacon Wrapped Around the Patty, or BBWAP for short.

The MOINK Burger is truly something to behold.:thumb:

Looks great Bob. I guess you're still in my head because I was going to do that!
I been meaning to talk to you about this, it is scary in here sometimes. Well, most times really.

I'm definately going to fire up the smoker this week-end. So many wonderful things to cook. Goin' to make some of those MOINK burgers, for sure. Maybe throw on a fatty and some ABTs. Great pron on your cooking. :becky::clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_clap

Excellent job! Nothing like a new burger to bring out the feeling of wanting to play with smoke and fire. Hmmm.... Now what shall we do next. :becky:

Back