Hello from Memphis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GridironGriller

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It's nice to have found an active BBQ forum running on some decent software! I look forward to reading and posting more in the coming months.

I'm (and my team, the Gridiron Grillers) are from Memphis but we generally just cook KCBS events and some smaller, non-sanctioned charity events. We are in out 2nd year as a full team and are still trying to really hit our stride.

Well, just thought I'd say hello! Happy Smokin'!!!

P1010047.jpg
P1010038.jpg
P1010045.jpg

Feel free to visit our website. It's not much yet though.

Welcome -- and a great entrance with those great lookin' ribs. You are gonna enjoy this forum.

Welcome to the backyard...

I was in Memphis a couple of months ago and was sent to Central BBQ, among others, by some of the Brethren... I loved that place. Those wings are the bomb!!

welcome gridiron....does that mean you are or were an active tailgaiter?

welcome gridiron....does that mean you are or were an active tailgaiter?

We still are. Our team actually got together tailgating and some of us already did some competitions with other people. We decided it was time to do our own!

We did the Variety Club (in Memphis) and Union City last year. Doing the Variety Club again this year as well as Ashland, MS, Pine Bluff, AR and Nashville, TN. Should be a fun year!

Thanks all!!

Welcome aborad, grab a cold one and jump right in. Those ribs look very good. Post more pics...

Welcome aborad, grab a cold one and jump right in. Those ribs look very good. Post more pics...

I will certainly be posting more pics. We always get a lot. We have contests the next 2 weeks, so expect lots of pictures form them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back