Looking for BBQ Chefs, may become famous

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I read on another forum that HRH (Hamptons Resorts and Hospitality - www.hrhresorts.com) is looking for BBQ Chefs to expand their summer catering services to some of the Hamptons' "rich and famous" to include "Authentic BBQ". They claim it would "create a wonderful media opportunity for the right people and could help launch or further a BBQ career or two, as media coverage of Hamptons happenings is significant".

Didn't George Costanza have a place in the Hamptons? :lol:

Seriously sounds like a cool opportunity! Give it a shot, Guy!

Ya think a guy would have to get a haircut and learn how to make sugar sculptures before rubbing elbows with the rich and famous??

I'd go for it if I lived there! Might get to meet The Bearfart Contessa!

Jeff_in_KC said:
Seriously sounds like a cool opportunity! Give it a shot, Guy!
Not for me Jeff. I love BBQ and I think if I had to do it day in and day out it may change my feelings for BBQ. I sell RF and uWave test equipment and make a comfortable living doing it. The good lord blessed me enough to allow me to enjoy the two loves of my life, number one is my wife and family and number two is BBQ. I don't want to upset the applecart. I do want to say thanks to you Jeff for the vote of confidence.:biggrin:

i worked the hamptons for ten years as a bartender. being a bbq chef out there would be interesting to say the least. someone from around here should give it a shot. wish i could, but i already work too many hours and dont see the babies enough as it is.
phil

Yeah...I can hear it now:

"Ooh...yucky! Reginald! Do they REALLY expect me to eat a meat-covered bone from a swine? WITH MY HANDS?! I want to go HOME. Get "Fluffy" and bring the limo around. WE ARE LEAVING!"

Ken

TexasGuppie said:
Yeah...I can hear it now:

"Ooh...yucky! Reginald! Do they REALLY expect me to eat a meat-covered bone from a swine? WITH MY HANDS?! I want to go HOME. Get "Fluffy" and bring the limo around. WE ARE LEAVING!"

Ken

That's "Muffy" now, get it right!:wink:

scottd said:
So where is Skipper and Biff. Are they at Muffys for dinner.

Skipper and Biff don't eat BBQ. They are at drama class rehearsing for the musical version of "Brokeback Mountain."

Eewwww.

Ken

Back