Lodge Cast Iron- Academy Sports

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Online Academy Sports lists 6" & 8" pre seasoned cast iron skillets and cast iron griddles are dirt cheap free shipping (minimum purchase required)- if I read it correctly $9.95@. Hard to beat a skillet and griddle that will last several lifetimes for under 10$ delivered to your door. Today is my Saturday I may go shopping. I'm flush on CI- but I read that Plowboys YB is on sale. Rumors rumors debit card :))

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/lodge-8-preseasoned-cast-iron-skillet#repChildCatid=27850

Amazon has the 10" chef Lodge CI for $14.75. There's free shipping available after you reach a minimum, didn't look to see if Prime applies.

Amazon has the 10" chef Lodge CI for $14.75. There's free shipping available after you reach a minimum, didn't look to see if Prime applies.

Thanks man. Might have to scoop that up. Ive had zero luck finding one from the time period I prefer at a decent price.

Thanks man. Might have to scoop that up. Ive had zero luck finding one from the time period I prefer at a decent price.

I love spending other people's money. It's a common trait around here!!

That combo cooker they feature is one of my favorites. Use it all the time.
Good price, too! Not sure what shipping would be.

Back