Set up and smoking in Baton Rouge for flood victims

You make us all proud Scott!
Are the meals being delivered somewhere, or are the masses converging on your location?
Be safe on your trip home.

I just kept loading up those Salvation Army food trucks and they took them out to the areas that need it most.

I made it home but haven't cleaned the RV yet. Hoping it stops raining long enough to let me unload so I can get back to work in the morning.

Scott, What a great thing you've done! I know first hand that rain does not slow you down. You have a special place reserved with the Big Guy upstairs.

Thanks from all of us here in LA.

Mike

ps: He knows how to throw an Epic Brethren Bash too! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

fuw1g9.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent work and I'll be your feet are killing you!

I really commend you for your hard work. I remember in the days after 9/11 all walks of life showed up in lower Manhattan to feed us as we searched for our lost brothers.

Thank you so much. If I was closer and had the cool rig you have, I would be smokin' by your side. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

As a side note, If this was the Raccoon Lodge (Bensonhurst Chapter), I would nominate you for Raccoon of the year which includes the following honors:

- Free burial with spouse at Raccoon National Cemetery in Bismark, North Dakota.
- Steering the boat on the annual ride up the Hudson River to Raccoon point.
- Opening the first clam at the annual clambake
- Opportunity to run for Grand High Exhalted Mystic Ruler.
- Throwing the first bag of water out of the hotel window at the Raccoon convention

Great job...that's what it's all about....helping a bunch of people you will never even meet...just because you want to help. Like the others have said...the world needs more people like you in it.

Luckily I stumbled across this thread, Haven't been very active as of late, but I just had to reply here.

Bravo!!! :clap2: That's some serious cooking right there and for a great cause! That cooker looks fantastic fully loaded with food! Bet slicing all that porkloin was fun!

Back