Cook for the Troops

well, I'm brand new to the brethren and have been reading up on a little bit of everything. I wish I had joined in a week earlier to offer up a helping hand for this. me being active duty and not deploying, I would have really enjoyed helping out the military brothers and sisters, as well as getting some first hand Q knowledge from some brethren. If ya'll can tolerate each by the end of the day, I don't think having to have the Army deploy should be the only reason us Bay Area Q'ers get together and can share a beer. Hope everyone has fun today on the base, and I hope those Army men, women, and kids enjoy every ounce of food.

-Andrew

well, I'm brand new to the brethren and have been reading up on a little bit of everything. I wish I had joined in a week earlier to offer up a helping hand for this. me being active duty and not deploying, I would have really enjoyed helping out the military brothers and sisters, as well as getting some first hand Q knowledge from some brethren. If ya'll can tolerate each by the end of the day, I don't think having to have the Army deploy should be the only reason us Bay Area Q'ers get together and can share a beer. Hope everyone has fun today on the base, and I hope those Army men, women, and kids enjoy every ounce of food.

-Andrew

Welocme to the Brethren, Brother!

Back