Memorial weekend cooks--steaks, wagyu point burgers, brisket, chicken, ribs etc

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I was off starting Friday and enjoyed a nice 4 day weekend.

Friday

Some thin-cut wagyu NY strip steaks, small portion of Chilean sea bass and sweet tater.

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

Not how I usually like my steaks but got Euro cuts from by butcher

upload_-1

upload_-1

For Sunday, I planned on using the stick burner but didn't get home until 0800. So I just opted for the PBC to do some chicken, ribs, and a 17lb wagyu packer brisket which I separated the point from the flat since it was too big for the company.

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

Memorial day.Started the day with paying my respects first.

upload_-1

Point of the wagyu briskie was double ground yesterday for burgers. I've done this before and it tastes amazing.:thumb:

upload_-1

upload_-1

Hadn't cranked up the griddle in a long time and today was the perfect day to do so

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

Put some cheese on with a little of bit of water to steam under the tin cover

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

So darn guuuuuuuud that seconds were ordered:hungry:

All of the awesome wagyu fat rendered out into almost tallow so I redistributed all across the griddle and slapped the second round of patties to cook in it.

upload_-1

Second burger (Don't laugh. I like relish and ketchup on my burgers)

upload_-1

upload_-1

Yes sir!!

upload_-1

Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend. I sure did!

Even though there's a burger in this set, this is so far beyond burgers & dogs for Memorial Day BBq that most folks out there in the world will never even come close to knowing how good it can be !!!!

Awww... I wanted to see the LSG fired up. I can't have mine yet, so I thought I'd live vicariously through you Sako. Oh well. Great looking food as always!

Everything looks amazing :clap: I will admit I wept a little at you grinding up that waygu point, but I'm sure it makes an amazing burger!

Mighty fine cook Sako, outstanding!!
The church is beautiful too!

Awww... I wanted to see the LSG fired up. I can't have mine yet, so I thought I'd live vicariously through you Sako. Oh well. Great looking food as always!

I know Terry. I haven't cooked on it for while but definitely in the next week or two. How far out are you?? We're pretty much in June.

I would call this a home run, but it's a home run, touch down and 3/4 court shot all rolled into a hole in one.

Everything looks amazing :clap: I will admit I wept a little at you grinding up that waygu point, but I'm sure it makes an amazing burger!

Lol, I was torn by the decision but it would've been way too much brisket. It really makes a killer burger mixed with chuck or just by itself.

Back