vending questions

adstu

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I'm going to be vending an event that should bring in a 1000 people. Only two food venders will be there. I have only vended once I normally do comps. I know caterers go by oz per person and pounds per item.I want to go buy aluminum pans. I know two smoke pork butts will fill up a full sheet aluminum pan how many sandwiches will that make an estimate? We will have baked beans, Cole slaw, and Mac salad. how much would each one feed in full or half aluminum pans. and was an 8 ounce cup be enough for the sides. thanks for any help

8 fluid ounce container equals one cup, that is a fairly large side portion. 4 to 6 ounces would be more normal.

1/3 pound, about 6 ounces (by weight) is a decent serving for pulled pork. So, three servings per pound. You can get a lot of pounds of pulled pork into a full service pan.

Adstu, I have found so many answers to your question in the "Cooking for the Masses" section of this forum and Landark can answer most of them. You might want to search this. You'll get more answers than you'll have time to read. ��

Back