Newbie from Alabama

Tal

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hello Brothers!

I am happy to be joining this forum as I am breaking in to BBQ and smoking. I have been working a Weber Kettle for the last couple of years and have now made the leap to a Big Green Egg.

So far, the journey has been a blast with more hits than misses thanks to forums like this one.

It is nice to have a professional, pleasant community in which to learn! Thank you, in advance, to all of you that have and will continue to share your secrets of the smoke!

Tal

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum Tal, glad to have you join us and take part in the other forums here. No secrets here, we share our knowledge freely with each other.

I hope to see you in the "Q-Talk" forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

We have many other different forums here...
For those who are interested in competing, We have a "Competition" talk forum.

We also have a "Catering, Food Handling and Awareness" and "Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses". We also have a trading forum where members can trade sauces and rubs from different areas around our country.

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome! Looking forward to learning from everyone here and all the forums!

Back