Learning the ropes in Spokane, Wa

SmokinSpokane

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hey Crew,

I'm Aaron, glad to be here. Only been smokin about 2 years, LOVE hooking up ribs and boston butts. This weekend is Fantasy Football live draft, figured I'd hook up a few dozen turkey legs to feed the crowd, poking around for some recipes.

I'm using a Louisiana Grills pellet smoker, but dreaming of a Yoder (gotta work on getting the purse strings loosened up a bit, maybe a few turkey legs will help :wink: )

:clap: :clap2: :welcome: :clap2: :cheer2: :clap:
inea0y.gif
:clap: :cheer2: :clap2: :welcome: :clap2: :clap:​

Welcome to the forum Aaron, glad to have you join us and take part in the other forums here.

I hope to see you in the "Q-Talk" forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

We have many other different forums here...
For those who are interested in competing, We have a "Competition" talk forum.

We also have a "Catering, Food Handling and Awareness" and "Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses". We also have a trading forum where members can trade sauces and rubs from different areas around our country.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome from a pellet head in NE Ohio.

Cheers
John
Yoder YS 480 and lovin it!

Back