Thoughts on humphreys smokers?

Where in Indiana are you? Come look at mine and form your own opinion

I just did my burn in last Friday and my first smoke in my new Humphey's Battle Box on Sunday. Mated with a CyberQ Wifi it was comically stable in terms of temp and produced some awesome baby backs and St. Louis cut ribs. Can't wait to do the next smoke. It's still brand new but I love my Humphrey's so far.

Last edited:
I don't think you will find one person not happy. Lots of threads here for reference. I will just add at I too bought mine sight unseen and have no remorse

attachment.php

I love mine!

I have had my Humphrey's for over a year and a half, heading into the two year mark.

It is everything I wanted it to be plus more. I am just as happy with it now as the day it arrived. I can get a 12 - 14 hour cook out of 8 lbs of lump charcoal, I love the simplicity of it.

With the use of an A-Maze-N pellet smoker ($30.00) you can do an endless array of cold smoking. I prefer the pellets over the sawdust because they are available locally.

Where in Indiana are you? Come look at mine and form your own opinion

I live in Newburgh. It's right by Evansville so that would be about a 3 1/2 hour drive. Man I wish you were closer. :doh:

Sounds like glowing reviews. I have talked to Kevin with Humphery's and it sounds like they are all about providing great customer service and quality smokers. I'm hoping and praying they can customize a wheelchair accessible smoker that I can afford.

I don't think you will find one person not happy. Lots of threads here for reference. I will just add at I too bought mine sight unseen and have no remorse

Actually I am Extremely UnHappy .

That I have not been able yet to get a Humphreys Pint. (Stupid IRS and Medical Bills). :evil:

Do they have lay-a-way?

Sounds like glowing reviews. I have talked to Kevin with Humphery's and it sounds like they are all about providing great customer service and quality smokers. I'm hoping and praying they can customize a wheelchair accessible smoker that I can afford.

They will certainly be able to customize a wheelchair accessible smoker, the "affordable" part is all relative i guess. I got mine with the mini cart and even added the big casters so I dont have to spill my beer bending over. :thumb:

They will certainly be able to customize a wheelchair accessible smoker, the "affordable" part is all relative i guess. I got mine with the mini cart and even added the big casters so I dont have to spill my beer bending over. :thumb:

Great looking smoker. I like the cart and casters, too.

As far as "affordable," I'm hoping to get insurance to pay for it by convincing them that it's cheaper than a lifetime of anti-depressants from not being able to smoke! Whatya think? :grin: I'm kidding, of course.

Back